RAMICS – www.ramics.org
The “Research Association on Monetary Innovation and Community and Complementary Currency Systems” provides an umbrella to the infrastructure of this field of research. It aims at promoting international and interdisciplinary scientific exchange and further improve the quality of this work.
IJCCR – www.ijccr.net
The “International Journal of Community Currency Research” was launched already in 1998. It is a peer-reviewed journal to support the debate of empirical, critical and theoretical research on community currencies and is available open access – free and online.
RAMICS Biennial Conferences
- Lyon, 2011 “Thirty years of community and complementary currencies – what next?” http://triangle.ens-lyon.fr/spip.php?article1588
- The Hague, 2013 “Diverse Monies and Development” http://www.iss.nl/ccs2013
- Salvador de Bahia, 2015 “Social currencies in social and solidarity economy: innovations in development” http://socialcurrency.sciencesconf.org
- Barcelona, 2017 (Wednesday 10th until Sunday 14th May 2017 in the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya) “Money, Awareness and Values for Social Change” http://symposium.uoc.edu
- Complementary Currency Resource Center http://www.complementarycurrency.org
- Community-Currency Knowledge Gateway (CCIA project) http://www.community-currency.info
- Community Currency Forum, including the ccResearch group http://forum.community-currency.info
- SocioEco.org, Resource website of social and solidarity economy http://www.socioeco.org